Macrosoft’s ACDS team has extensive expertise across the entire DOC1 Suite.
DOC1 is a scalable enterprise communication engine that offers the ease of customizing customer oriented messages, with the flexibility to deliver systematically across all communication channels. It facilitates high speed batch production for structured documents, such as statements and bills.
Using DOC1, Macrosoft helps its clients to
- Maintain accuracy and consistency across documents and channels
- Build customer loyalty and brand awareness
- Generate new revenue with targeted transpromo messages
- Comply with regulatory requirements with ease
- Speed time to market, meeting the tightest of document production windows
- Produce clear, self explanatory communications to minimize support cost and resolution time
- Minimize enterprise-wide communication costs
Macrosoft’s multi-talented team makes sure that there is no additional software & platform changes required as we support all the following:
- Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- IBM z/OS
- UNIX (AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and others)
- Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003
- Linux (both Red Hat and SuSe)
- Line data
- VPS PostScript
- HTML (both page based and email based)
DOC1 Version Upgrade
Macrosoft has expertise in performing Version upgrades (4 and older to 5.6) of the DOC1 Suite to equip its clients with enhanced features to meet their communication goals and continue to receive DOC1 support. Many clients do not have the resources or time to devote to this very important process. Find out how Macrosoft can keep your application versions up to date.
Why Should I move away from my current version?
- Versions 4 and older are over 10 years old.
- Support have discontinued on older versions.
- Old versions do not support new printing technologies and hardware.
- Newer versions provide seamless upgrade option to future releases.
Why should I upgrade to newer Version?
DOC1 v5.6 Enhancements
- Newspaper style columns
- Automatic hyphenation
- White space management
- Batch publishing
- Custom bar chart labeling
Barcode enhancements ÔÇô Support has been added for
- Royal Mail Red Tag barcode
- USPS┬« Intelligent Mail┬« barcode
- Aztec 2D barcode as a DataMatrix type
- The ability to specify a code page for a 2D barcode.
Dynamic paragraph merging
Rounded corners for tables
Structured XML Journals
Enhanced support for XML input data
AFP image support enhancement with image compression
Optimizing fonts and images for AFP
Background images in eHTML output with page alignment
Referencing printer resident fonts in PostScript environments
CCM Content Author v5.6 Enhancements
Interaction between message placement and publication logic
Filtering message objects in DOC1 Designer
Preview in context enhancement